RE/MAX Proprentors stands firmly on a foundation that is based on delivering the finest service to our clients that is professional and customised to suit unique needs and wants. Our client-centric and individualised business model allows us to deliver a quality service and promotes a unified work ethic that consistently delivers excellence.
Our doors first opened in 2006, operating under the title of Proprentors, and in 2012 we converted to a RE/MAX franchise. With a decade and counting of superior property management, we now manage more than 300 properties at any given time, in the areas of Roodepoort, Randburg and Krugersdorp.
RE/MAX Proprentors is fueled by the tireless dedication to helping our clients achieve effortless property rentals, in which both tenant and landlord thrive.
Our mission statement is to become the leader in property management by:
• Delivering excellent individual service to our clients
• Listening and understanding the needs of our clients with professionalism, reliability and responsibility
• Maintaining and building positive client relations
• Remaining relevant by creating unique systems to improve the quality of our services
Our division specialises in residential property letting and management and commercial property letting.
We specifically handle a comprehensive list of tasks that ensure all your property management requirements are adequately and expertly carried out, some of which include:
- Marketing of property – via to let boards, social media and websites
- Tenant Viewings
- Tenant placement
- Regular communication with our landlords on all aspects of the property
- Tenant credit checks, affordability check, landlord reference checks, confirmation of employment through Tenant Profile Network
The total list of services we cover reaches over 23 separate tasks that each receive priority by our property agents.
Loyalty and integrity allows us to perform each task efficiently and effectively for both landlords and tenants. We operate from the innate understanding of a client’s background. If you’re a landlord, we will treat your asset/assets as if it were our own. For tenants, we act as a middleman, in which, they can contact us directly instead of the landlord.
A rental you can trust
We operate under a rental guarantee which ensures a monthly premium of 3.5% of the rental income. If a tenant defaults, experienced attorneys will be appointed to handle legal processes of eviction and provide legal costs up to R120 000.
To provide security, the policy provides 6 months rental income on the occasion that a tenant is evicted and one month if a tenant has absconded. This ensures that landlords are protected by eliminating the risk of losing rental income, ensuring that expenses such as, bond repayments are paid on time.